To get the most out of your candle follow the tips below;
- Try and burn your candle for at least 2 hours the first time you light it. Candles have a burn memory. This will prevent 'tunnelling' and make your candle last longer.
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at any one time.
- Trim your candle wick to 5mm every time you use it. This will help the flame from getting too large and reduce unnecessary smoke.
- Always extinguish your candle if you are leaving your house or heading to bed.
- Never leave a candle with pets or young children.